Download Music Nitwit - Cruel Angel Mp3 - Hanif Uchiha

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Download Music Nitwit - Cruel Angel Mp3





Lyric Nitwit Cruel Angel :

Broke my heart then sell it, to the bad illegal store
You bought that stuff and taste it so you want to get it more

I'll never fall into that place again
I'm the one who makes you feel immortal
but I've told you I'm not your God
I need you cause I love that contradiction
and I know that you hate it more

I live my life, for dying
and I learn a lot from there
You live your life for nothing
cause you never even care

Stop… stop thinking about it, stop… stop thinking about it
On and on, on and on and stop… stop

I can't hear I have believed you more but
I never thought before you leave me dying
I regret all I did for you

She has a hundred colors and she makes me random
She has a thousand kisses and she makes me poisoned

I'll never fall into that place again
 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Ads google

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites