Download music OST Naruto Wind" by Akeboshi mp3 - Hanif Uchiha

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Download music OST Naruto Wind" by Akeboshi mp3




Lyric Wind" by Akeboshi :

Cultivate your hunger, before you idealize 
Motivate your anger, to make them all realize 
Climbin' the mountain, never coming down
 Break into the contents, never falling down
My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve 
Sneaking out the classroom, by the backdoor 
A man railed at me twice, though, but I didn't care 
Waiting is wasting for people like me
Chorus:Don't try to live so wise 
Don't cry 'cause you're so right 
Don't dry with fakes or fears'Cause you will hate yourself in the end
(Repeat)
You say, "Dreams are dreams""I ain't gonna play the fool, anymore"You say, "'Cause I still got my soul"
Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down 
Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom 
Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing 
Shadows of nothing
You still are blind, if you see a winding road'
Cause there's always a straight way to the point you see
Don't try to live so wise 
Don't cry 'cause you're so right 
Don't dry with fakes or fears'
Cause you will hate yourself in the end
(Repeat x2)
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Ads google

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites